Serrano Honey Pepper and Corn Salad
Write a review
- The great thing about this salad is that there are endless options when it comes to ingredients. This can be a showcase of a garden harvest or a simple two ingredient salad to accompany a hearty burger or wrapped in a warm tortilla in a fish taco or over a quesadilla.
- A few large bell peppers finely chopped ( I prefer a combination of red, orange and yellow)
- 1 -2 cans of organic sweet corn
- Coarse sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Harvest Oil & Vinegar Serrano Honey Vinegar (a few tablespoons to start)
- Olive oil
- Also good to add: avocado, cilantro, cucumber, red pepper, jalapeño, mango...
- Mix everything together and season to taste!
Becky's Mindful Kitchen http://beckysmindfulkitchen.com/blog/