Invest in your business by investing in your people
We apply ancient Stoic wisdom to turn obstacles into opportunities and mindfulness into action.
We will identify and work with leaders at all levels, teaching them how to communicate and empower those around them to do their best not just at work, but in life.
Strategic Planning Workshops
Often as businesses grow, they fail to properly scale and this can lead to problems in efficiency, communication and leadership. This process is customized to fit your needs. This can include: Policy development, disciplinary systems, identifying priorities and benchmarks, inefficiencies, organizational strengths, weaknesses and goal setting.
With the help of my husband Bill, who has 15 years experience as a fire officer and in HR, we create a workshop designed just for your needs.
We also offer help with recruitment and retention, interviews and evaluations.
We will take you through our S.T.O.A process, where we look at what you identify as Success, the Targets needed to reach it, Obstacles as Opportunities and the values that Anchor your organization. This process not only gives you clarity in your business but also in your personal life.
Mindfulness and Leadership Training
Mindful Leadership is the key to not only success in business but in life as well.
The power and benefit of mindfulness and leadership in the workplace is indisputable but it rarely moves from being talked about to being acted upon.
My approach to mindful leadership training is action based and focused on creating lasting change.
Organizations and businesses struggle when they fail to recognize and invest in leadership training.
These struggles show up as:
We work with entire organizations, individuals, identify leadership potential in employees and offer continual support with new hires and promotions.
Our leadership training is customized to fit your needs but covers:
- Who a mindful leader is and why being one is important.
- How to be a leader in your own life first.
- How to have hard conversations and give feedback.
- How to turn obstacles into opportunities
- How to focus on the process and not the outcome, and plan for black swans.
- How to recognize what is in your control and what isn’t and how to use that to your advantage.
- How to be both reflexive and reflective as a leader.
- How to build trust and develop a relationship that supports candor.
This is designed to create a lasting change within a company and create amazing employee satisfaction as well as retention.
Smart organizations/businesses are able to recognize when they are dealing with a problem that requires an outside perspective. Solutions can hide themselves from those who are too closely tied to the situation, and it requires a confident organization to recognize when it is time to reach out.
We help put out the fires and prevent future ones by not just making problems go away, but discover the cause and provide a lasting solution.
Common problems that we help with are:
- HR issues that involve your HR director or are unable to be resolved with normal strategies.
- Conflict resolution between employees, management or executives.
- Toxic work environments: identifying what the root cause is, meet with individuals for one on one coaching, create an action based plan to rebuild trust within the organization.
- Organizational Culture: training on how to create a culture that promotes vulnerability, empathy and destigmatizing mental health- not just saying the words but putting them into action.
- Mindset and Goal Setting during times of organizational upheaval, helping navigate the mental strain and turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Problem/Toxic Employees- We meet with employees and have the hard conversations that can sometimes only be had by someone on the outside.