Zucchini, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and basil bites
- Thinly sliced zucchini into long strips.
- fresh mozzarella cut into bite size portions marinated in fresh basil, garlic and olive oil-I used the mozzarella that I made earlier in the day. I teach multiple cheese making classes if you are interested in learning more!
- Local prosciutto ingredients need to be pork and salt only
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic reduction optional
- Assemble the bites by wrapping a basil leaf around the mozzarella, prosciutto around the basil and the zucchini around the prosciutto. Drizzle reduction over the bites or serve without. Easy, fresh and delicious!