Lavender Honey and Mint Whipped Cream and Fruit Glasses
Write a review
- Heavy Whipping Cream from Grass Fed Cows
- Fresh or defrosted frozen organic berries
- Fresh lavender
- Fresh Mint
- Raw Honey
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Peppermint extract (optional)
- Vanilla extract
- This dish is incredibly easy to make and fit to your taste preferences
- Simply chop up fresh mint and lavender and add to the cream as you whip it along with honey and a dash of a vanilla. Stop to taste as you add the herbs and honey.
- I removed half of the finished whipped cream and then added cocoa powder and a dash of peppermint extract and made the chocolate whipped cream.
- Save some mint for garnish on top.
- Layer the fruit and creams and garnish with mint and honey drizzled on top and a square of dark chocolate.
Becky's Mindful Kitchen http://beckysmindfulkitchen.com/blog/