Coffee Cacao Ball
Write a review
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 almonds/cashews/nut of choice
- 1/3 c peanut butter
- 2 T cacao nibs ( I use organic raw cacao nibs from Frontier Co op- you can purchase online or on Amazon)
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coffee flavor ( I use Frontier Co-op's alcohol free flavor)
- ~1 big pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup oats
- In a food processor combine ingredients in the order above. The dates may take awhile to break into small pieces depending if they are very dry dates or still have moisture. I add honey with mine to keep them from bouncing all over the processor. I lightly blend the oats in- its up to you how blended you want it.
- Form into balls or bars. I store mine in the freezer.
Becky's Mindful Kitchen http://beckysmindfulkitchen.com/blog/