Cranberry Orange Olive Oil Scone
- 2 cups organic flour wheat, spelt, einkorn or unbleached
- 1/3 cup sucanat or 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream or full fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter flavored olive oil- I buy mine from Harvest Oil & Vinegar in Coralville IA (or finely chopped butter, or melted coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract I prefer Frontier for all flavoring extracts and seasonings
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl, combine dry ingredients in a larger bowl and add in wet ingredients until completely combined. Form into desired sized scones (round or triangular) and bake for ~20 minutes.