French Dressing- base recipe
- 1 clove minced garlic- or 2 tsp dried garlic
- 3/4 c oil (olive or oil of choice)
- 1/2 c vinegar- you can split and do half red and half white or apple cider vinegar… play around with different combos
- 1/4 c Honey -increase as desired
- 2 tsp Worsh. sauce
- 1 tsp mustard (dijon is best)
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- optional: 1/3c ketchup or 2T tomato paste plus 2tsp sugar… tomato being in french dressing is up for debate- so take control and decide what you like best!
- salt to taste
Blend with immersion blender or place in jar and shake away! Adjust ingredients to YOUR taste.