With only six ingredients, these squares are incredibly easy to make. The only sugar comes from the raisins and dates and per serving make for healthier treats than your average granola bar! And who doesn’t love eating something that tastes like cookie dough?
Oatmeal Cookie Dough Squares
- 1 1/4 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup whole dates
- Blend in a food processor
- 1 cup of the oats, walnuts and salt until the oil from the walnuts causes a dough to start to form. Add in 1/2 cup of the raisins, dates and vanilla and blend well.
- Add in 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup raisins and pulse a few times.
- Flatten out and cut into squares, store in the fridge and try not to eat the entire batch in one sitting!