Rice Crispy Snowmen
- 1 10 oz package regular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- white chocolate for glue
- cinnamon dots for buttons
- mini chocolate chips for eyes
- mini marshmallows or small circular candy and piece of string licorice for ear muffs
- reese peanut butter cup or rolo and peppermint patties for hat
- pull apart twizzlers for scarf
- pretzels for arms
- In a microwave safe bowl melt marshmallows and butter for 20 seconds at a time. Once melted, stir in cereal. Coat hands with butter (trust me on this) and form mixture into balls, two sizes for bottom and top of snowman.
- Melt white chocolate and decorate your snowman!