Sweet and Spicy Corn Stuffed Jalapeños
- ~10 halved and seeded jalapeños or similar sized peppers
- 1/2 block cream cheese (4oz)
- 1/2 c goat cheese
- 2 ears sweet corn, boiled until tender (~5-7min)
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- 6 slices bacon, uncooked and cut in half
- 1 tsp smoked or regular paprika
- 1 T Harvest Maple Balsamic Vinegar
Heat oven to 425.
In a cast iron pan place 6 slices of bacon and cook in oven until crisp, remove and chop into small pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, corn, maple balsamic, paprika and bacon. Optional wear gloves: slice peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill both halves of pepper and place them back together using half a slice of bacon to hold them together. Place bacon wrapped peppers back in cast iron pan and cook in oven until bacon is crisp. Optional: use a tooth pick to hold peppers together.