These muffins have a secret healthy and delicious ingredient that separates them from your average breakfast treat- Butter flavored premium olive oil. No more messy melted butter, simply pour 1/3 cup of olive oil into the batter and enjoy this delicious and easy to make muffin.
Blueberry Macadamia Nut Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Harvest butter olive oil or use melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries dust blueberries in flour before adding
- 3/4-1 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 Mix dry ingredients and wet in different bowls. Combine but do not over mix! Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick can be cleanly removed.