So easy that my four year old made these for her first episode of her new cooking show. Graham crackers from a box are full of processed ingredients and gluten free graham crackers are overpriced at the store. Save money and enjoy these homemade graham crackers.
Homemade Graham Crackers, Gluten Free
- 1 c GF Baking mix I use Bob's Red Mill because it is gum free
- 1/2 c sorghum flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 T organic molasses
- 4 T Raw local, organic honey (contact me to purchase)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4-5 T melted grass fed butter or coconut oil
- Sucanat or organic cane sugar to sprinkle on top-optional
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers: add 2-3 tsp cinnamon to the flour mix and brush with cinnamon sugar and butter before baking.
Chocolate Graham Cracker
- Add 2T organic cocoa powder to the flour mix.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients, combine wet ingredients and mix together. Roll dough out between two sheets of parchment paper, you want the dough thin. I usually split the dough in half and need two baking sheets for the batch.
- Using a pizza cutter or rectangular or square cutters cut the dough into your desired shapes and sizes. You may want to use a fork to create a design as well. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Crackers will continue to crisp up as they cool. If they aren't crispy enough place in the oven for a few more minutes.