Serrano Honey Pepper and Corn Salad
- The great thing about this salad is that there are endless options when it comes to ingredients. This can be a showcase of a garden harvest or a simple two ingredient salad to accompany a hearty burger or wrapped in a warm tortilla in a fish taco or over a quesadilla.
- A few large bell peppers finely chopped I prefer a combination of red, orange and yellow
- 1 -2 cans of organic sweet corn
- Coarse sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Harvest Oil & Vinegar Serrano Honey Vinegar a few tablespoons to start
- Olive oil
- Also good to add: avocado cilantro, cucumber, red pepper, jalapeño, mango...
- Mix everything together and season to taste!