The combination of sunflower and cashew butter, honey and vanilla makes for a perfect base to just about any granola or protein bar. Add in Vivi Granoli and you have a delicious snack, breakfast on the go or mid workout energy booster.
Processed granola bars are full of refined sugars, oil and are much too expensive for what you are getting. Just like with making granola, making granola bars is a great way to have fun experimenting in the kitchen and creating new signature dishes.
This is a great way to use up extra granola or granola that is starting to lose its crunchiness.
I tend to make large batches of granola and after a week or so there is that little bit that doesn’t get eaten so it gets repurposed into a granola bar!
Vivi Granoli Bars
- Sunflower Seeds or Sunflower Butter
- Cashews or Cashew Butter
- Unrefined Sea Salt
- Raw Organic Honey
- Vanilla Extract
- Vivi Granoli or Organic Granola
- Blend sunflower seeds and cashews (the proportions don't matter, I usually do roughly 50/50) in a food processor until they form a butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and adjust honey/salt to taste.
- Roll out between parchment paper and cut into squares or form into balls.
- Store in fridge or freezer.